Undead. The depth of the worlds.

Объявление

Undead. The depth of the worlds.
Rinoa
Набор открыт, свободно пять должностей.
Space
Grim Artist
Мир Поверхности опустел. В этот 2546 год для цивилизации наступил конец, из-за скачка высокого напряжения. В горах, глубоко на дне пещер проснулись первобытные звери. Которые стали выбираться на поверхность и уничтожать все на своем пути. Жители Поверхности не смогли сдержать их натиск и покинули планету, оставив беженцев. НО вскоре, прибыли новые исследователи... Мир Глубины, Дна, проснулся и закипел жизнью, она и так протекала глубоко в пещерах, но всплеск энергии пробудил врата и первобытные существа вышли наружу, они быстро захватывали земли, отвоевывая все новые и новые территории, пока цивилизованные звери не покинули планету, оставив лишь беженцев, за которыми объявили охоту жители Дна.
Год: 2546
Месяц/день/время: Золотой дождь. День 15 число. 10-15 часов.
Погода: Опадающая листва, вечные дожди и мерзлота. Луна постепенно начинает убывать, уступая место поэтапно своей сестре, красной луне. Температура +2/+5, атмосферное давление в норме, ветер северный.
Наша ролевая очень молодая и только открылась, произошли первые регистрации, создание компании для рекламы баннеров по системе rusff. Сайт постепенно заполняется темами, дополнительной информацией которая важна для игры. Так же производится набор на должности модераторов, разрабатывается дизайн. Спасибо за внимание, ваш Space. Дорогие гости, добро пожаловать на нашу ролевую. Наша тематика посвящена мистике и технологиям. Предупреждаю заранее, что рейтинг игры NC-18 Надеюсь мы вам понравились. Спасибо за внимание, ваш Space.
Для рекламы.
Ник рекламного агента: Wolf
Пароль рекламного агента: qwerty

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

TriptiaDok

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Usually I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Fine way of explaining, and nice paragraph to get data on the topic of my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in college.

Thank you, I've recently been searching for info approximately this subject for a while and yours is the greatest I have found out so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the source?

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Kudos!

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the net for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we keep in touch?

Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you so much!

hey there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Hello would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and brilliant design.

Hey there,  You've done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this web site.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно